Xamarin Hybrid Mobile App Development Services
Today, mobile application development is an essential aspect across all domains. Mobile applications help the organizations to connect with their audience globally and enhance their business performance and productivity. Mobile devices have become a powerful tool for the businesses to connect and interact with their clients/customers in an easy automated way and hence, cross-platform (Android, iOS, Windows, etc.), and responsive mobile applications are high on demand. iFour Technolab, a professional mobile application development company in India provides services for native, hybrid and cross-platform mobile application development across various mobile platforms.
Xamarin platform was built on Mono, an open source development platform based on the .NET Framework. Xamarin, a unique and natively compiled tool, uses C# and native libraries wrapped in the .NET layer to create high-performance mobile applications with native experience specific to the mobile platform. It helps the developers to create platform-specific user interface code layer which provides a better native user experience as compared to generic hybrid apps. The platform consists of:
- Xamarin.iOS - The source code is compiled directly into native ARM assembly code
- Xamarin.Android - Xamarin applications are first compiled down to intermediate language followed by native assembly at runtime
- Xamarin.Forms - Native built interfaces for iOS, Android, and Windows platforms are mapped to native controls at runtime
Xamarin platform has a tailored and automated process to handle issues during memory allocation, garbage collection, and platform interoperability. Xamarin allows the developers to use and build their own app logic as popular Portable Class Libraries (PCLs) like SQLite and Json.NET on all platforms. Using Shared Project, developers can automatically share code and media across iOS, Android, and Windows Phone platforms. The benefits of Xamarin mobile application development include:
- One Technology across all platforms - Xamarin does not require switching between the development environments and developers can reuse most of the source code thereby speeding up the project cycle. Xamarin IDE provides built-in cross-platform development tools at no additional cost.
- Greater performance - Cross-platform mobile applications built in Xamarin can be classified as native, unlike hybrid solutions which are developed using web technologies. Xamarin Test Recorder tool offers a complete solution for testing and tracking the application’s performance to identify issues before the release.
- Native user experience - It provides an interesting platform with respect to development as it has robust tools available for application development. It provides an easy start to the new mobile ventures.
iFour designs and develops cross-platform mobile applications considering the right technology and processes that suit your budget and requirements. Our company has a wide range of experience and expertise across major industries. Our Xamarin cross-platform mobile application development team provides:
Xamarin Cross-platform Application Development Services
Xamarin Integration Services
Xamarin Maintenance & Support Services
outstanding Xamarin cross-platform mobile application outsourcing company, provides high quality, timely delivered and cost-effective solutions that address your business goals and help you to accelerate your business growth. Here are the benefits of our unique solutions:
- Secure, scalable and sustainable solutions - that fit your business and environment
- Higher and faster business value realization - by saving the time required for platform-specific application development
- Cost-effective - by building mobile applications that work on multiple platforms with minimal resources