eCommerce Portal for Ranchers' Products
Customer is a leading family clothing retail store, based in California, USA. Customer trades in fashion and casual lifestyle products designed especially for ranchers. Customer focuses on providing apparels, footwear, accessories and home decors to professionals, hunters, equestrians and outdoor enthusiasts. Customer has its warehouses spread across multiple cities to ensure quicker delivery of products to the buyers.
Customer had multiple retail stores across the state of California which dealt with more than 4 lakh SKUs. Integrating sales data of all the stores to a central location and managing inventory levels based on the sales data was a difficult task to accomplish, for the customer. Customer also sells its products on online market places such as amazon, eBay and sears, so it was difficult to synchronize the inventory level of products, between the retail stores and online market places. Customer lacked analytical capability to use sales data, based on the demand changes by season, year and location. Customer wasn’t able to accurately plan product allocation, pricing, assortment, and new product replenishment. Customer was in search of a solution provider which would assist in moving its retail business to an online platform.
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., a
, built an ecommerce solution that integrates all the sales data to a single location thereby creating an opportunity to customer to sell its products online and expand its market reach. The solution comprises of following features:
- Unforgettable online shopping experience provided by the interactive and user friendly eCommerce portal to lure customers.
- 'ChannelAdvisor Integration' to have product information available online on the webstore of newly designed website.
- Live synchronization with Channel Advisor for updated product prices and in-stock quantities.
- Category rule editor to manage category mapping based on category title, description and keywords in product details
- System enables effective order life cycle management of customer orders right from placing an order to the delivery of product.
- Real time tracking of customer orders and stock levels for products to ensure an effective inventory management.
- 'Manage your wishlist' section to save the products the customer wants to buy in future.
- 'Product Rating and Review' functionality assists the customers to rate a product and write honest reviews about the products on website.
- 'Exciting offers' section to provide new offers, discounts and coupons on purchase of products to the customers.
- 'Customized delivery options' such as one-day delivery and free delivery based on purchase made by the customer.
- Flexible and secure payment options such as payment through internet banking, credit and debit cards for customers, by offering a payment gateway integration.
- 'Easy returns' functionality for the customers to return a product in a hassle-free and convenient way.
- A robust and effective content management system to manage the static content of the website.
- System comes with the inbuilt functionality of optimizing product and category levels by analyzing the products purchased by the customers.
- Enhanced reporting module to perform detailed analysis on customer demands, product sales and delivery times.
Hire ASP .NET Core developer from iFour Technolab to develop user-friendly customizable web portals to maximize efficiency and boost collaboration. We have highly skilled software developers and web developers flexible enough to fulfill your unique business needs.
3rd Party Channel Advisor
API, Authorize.NET API
Programming Language /h4>ASP.NET, C# . Net framework 4.5<
Database Management Server
Microsoft SQL Server
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd. provided a
by giving an online platform to the customer to reach to a global audience and sell its products on internet. The newly designed robust e-commerce website helped customer in efficiently managing inventory levels by integrating the sales data to a single location to perform future analysis. Effective order life cycle management helped customer to keep a track of orders for the products. The new website provided the users with a memorable experience of shopping online and thereby fulfilling the dream of the customer of moving online.
Related Case Studies
eCommerce Portal for Industrial Products
Universal Unique Identifier System