Media Request Management System
Customer is a leading debt management company based in Hamilton, USA. Customer offers financial services in marketing, buying, selling and brokering the portfolios. Customer provides cloud based and flexible debt exchange solutions on a multi-functional platform. Customer serves debt buyers and sellers, entrepreneurial individuals, financial institutions, law firms and collection agencies.
Debt management is an unorganized sector in USA. The customer being a debt management firm, faced the persistent issues of unorganized documents, document support and media requests. Customer had to deal with different owners of the portfolios to seek documentation from them and manage the media requests manually. Customer failed in keeping a track of media requests of the requestees during the media request workflow. The media requests of different requestees were stored at different locations and so customer needed to integrate and centrally store the data for efficiently managing the media. Customer realized a need of a platform that can help him manage the media requests centrally and a platform to connect requestee and issuer in a controlled and monitored environment.
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., a
, built an innovative and reliable media request processing system. The newly developed system is a platform for requestee and issuer to collaborate in controlled, monitored and secured environment. The system automates the media request life cycle completely with following features in the system:
- Platform to connect and collaborate effectively for media issuer and requestee
- Easy and quick profile creation and management in the system through 'Profile management module'
- 'Media request management' automates media request workflow completely from requesting a media, payment processing through granting access to media
- Real-time tracking of media requests during the entire media request life cycle.
- Secure Payment Gateway to process online payment for media requests.
- Effective and smooth communication system between issuer and Requestee
- 'Invoice and billing module' to manage finance and accounts of media requests for requestee and issuer
- 'Media manager' stores the media safely in controlled and monitored environment and grants access to authenticated users upon successful payment
- Facility to request media from multiple accounts for multiple portfolios
- 'Alerts and notification' module for quick updates and notes for media requests and users activities
- 'Detailed Dashboard' functionality containing multiple KPI’s for system administrator to keep track of media requests
- Creation of administrative reports with advanced capabilities with the help of 'Enhanced Report Generation' functionality
ASP.Net (C#) Framework 4.5
Database Management Server
Microsoft SQL Server
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd.
provided a sustainable solution by developing a system that completely automated the media request life cycle and made it robust. The system ensured a reliable real time tracking of media requests to help customer continuously monitor and control the requests during the media request life cycle. The secure payment gateway in the system built trust among the requestees for making online payment to the issuers for media requests. This system eliminated the distances between the requestee and the issuer by providing a platform to connect and collaborate effectively.
Related Case Studies
Business Letters Template Manager
Customer Relationship Management System