Building Voting System
Managing operations to nominate and elect executives for building voting process manually was a burdensome and time consuming work. Keeping transparent voting process, maintaining confidentiality and security was a very difficult task. To overcome the confidentiality issue and automate the voting process, customer realized the need to develop a reliable and sustainable system for building voting process which can offer resilient features to the users.
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd.
, a leading ASP.Net development company
in USA, materialized customer concept with a
web based application
that automates the building voting process. The system offered following features.
- Secure registration of the User and strata managers
- "Creation, Maintenance and Monitoring" of an AGM(Annual General Meeting) meeting includes Owners and General Public attendance, Registration of Proxy Voters, Registration of Executives
- Generation of paper based vote, Creation of Encrypted URL for Vote validators to enter the votes, Send URL via email or SMS to Vote validators managed by the strata managers
- Administrator and Strata manager manages nomination of executives and Vote validators for each AGM.
- "Creation and Assignment of owners to lots" is handled by the strata managers
- "Admin Portal" consists of full privileges of system including administration of strata mangers
- Strata managers are responsible for "Management of Building Managers and Owners"
- Assignment of EC member for building after EC Vote
- "Report Generation" module produces dynamic and accurate reports of the results as per the need of the customer
- Import/Export functionality provides offline utilization of the reports
iFour Technolab is proficient in software development and web development services with customization.Hire NodeJS Developer , WPF Developer, Angular experts, or Blockchain developer to cater to the tailored requirements of business and enhance efficiency.
ASP.Net (C#) Framework 4.0
Database Management Server
Microsoft SQL Server
With the reliable and sustainable solution provided by the iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., customer was able to automate the entire building voting process. The new system ensured the transparency in voting and confidentiality of the casted votes. The system made the voting process secure by encrypting the voting URL.
Related Case Studies
Business Letters Template Manager
Universal Unique Identifier System