Transportation and Logistics Management System
Customer is one of the
foremost transportation and shipping service providers
in United States. It largely emphasizes on delivering finest services at minimal possible freight shipping rate. Customer's extensive network in logistics and massive experience sets them apart from other competitors in the industry.
Customer's methodology of performing tasks manually restricted it to many limitations such as inability in tracking logistics, calculating shortest paths, estimating weather, communicating real-time coupled with unsecured payment methods. These difficulties often degraded the quality of services that customer intended to provide to their clients. Customer realized the need to develop a complete solution that could automate the services and reestablish the reputation.
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., a
, built an all-inclusive & robust solution
that functions on web as well as mobile platforms. The solution is intensively focused on providing automated, secured and real-time services, an elementary requisite of transportation and shipping industry.
The solution comprises following features:
- Real-time Tracking of logistics goods and services through GPS
- Accurate calculations of Load Distance Estimate & Shortest Route possible
- Streamlining of processes involved in Life Cycle of Transportation
- Granular Dashboard demonstrating multiple information at single location
- Managing billing related documents for loads through precise Billing Module
- Enhanced and customized Reporting Module to generate reports for various stakeholders
- Automated Validation and Verification of loading documents with PDF conversion
- Secure Payment Gateway in compliance with latest government regulations
- Automated Scheduling & Reporting to improve decision making process
- Personalized member login with Single Sign On ( SSO ) feature using Facebook and Google
- Instantaneous Conversation through messaging, calling & faxing directly from the system
- Role based access control mechanism that prevents misuse of the system
- Automate Conversion of Documents into various formats
- Online chatting facility enabling quick exchange of information
- Mobile Application, developed in two platforms Android and iOS, loaded with various features including document capturing, payment processing, preview of reports and historical statements
- Integrated Gmail and other Google services associated with the website
- Persistent posting and update of Truck Status on numerous stakeholders websites
iFour houses some of the top WPF developers around the world have huge experience in developing rich, dynamic, scalable web applications. Hire WPF developer, Asp.net developer, NodeJS developer to scale up your business.
Database Management Server
Mobile Application Technology
Java – Android OS Platform Objective C – iOS Platform
3rd party tools
Ringcentral API for SMS ,CALL and FAX Google map API Node.js and Socket.io
With the sustainable and analytical solution provided by iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., customer is now able to showcase its new method through automated cost-benefit analysis. Moreover solution has enabled customer to deliver better estimates, accurate calculations, effective storage and retrieval accompanied by prompt generation of reports leading to improved decision making and endorsing its new method. Extensive post implementation support from iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd. has established a long term relationship with the customer.
Related Case Studies
Universal Unique Identifier System
Shipment Process Management System