Legal Records Management System
Customer is one of the
prominent IT service providers
situated in United States. Their maxim is to provide extraordinarily valuable and reliable IT services focused on various sectors such as disaster recovery, HR management, technical support, mobile and cloud technologies, network and data management.
Customer's massive involvement with many corporate law firms (in the form of clients) and its reliance on manual efforts, created many hiccups in offering the legal services. Day-by-day, handling of huge amount of crucial information and maintaining confidentiality of such legal matters started becoming tricky. Customer realized the need to have a solution which could not only offer automated legal services but also possess powerful data handling facilities.
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., a leading customized software development company in India, built an automated web based solution that streamlines law firms operations with secured storage of huge amount of data with conflict free authorization granting features. Robust data handling and dynamic report generation are some of the supplementary features offered by the solution.
The solution is built with following features present inside:
- Automation of legal operations with an objective to eliminate complications involved in the services
- Ability to withhold enormous amount of information including demographic, geographic and hotline information for individual person.
- Manipulation and management of data which includes powerful merging and splitting features
- "Contact Management" supporting multiple addresses, phone numbers, email addresses for every specific user
- "Police Services" module dedicatedly supporting police contacts, police responses, police services used by a person.
- "Incident Management" offering documentation and classification of incidents as per impact analysis
- Coherent "Logging System" that handles historical records and interactions with the system
- Customized and dynamic "Report Generation" with save, print and email facility
- Role based "Access Control Mechanism" offering segregation of duties that prevents misuse of the system
- Relation based definition of roles allowing members of the system to establish relationship between client, abuser and children
- Management of highly confidential police case related information through "Police Records" module.
- Easy-to-perform "Referencing Module" to link all references avoiding copyright and legal issues
- Management of master data through highly secured "Administration" module
- Interactive and easy-to-use User interface for members
C#, . Net framework 4.0
Database Management Server
Team Foundation Server (TFS)
With the sustainable and powerful solution provided by iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., customer is now able to offer simplified, well-structured and
flawless legal services
to its clients. Automated solution has not only reduced the time, resources and costs required to perform the activities but also abolished the human errors involved. Web-based solution is now used to effectively store huge amount of data, restrict the access to the data, generate on-the-spot reports and perform various manipulations on stored information. Post-implementation support from iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd. has established a long term relationship with the customer.
Related Case Studies
Business Letters Template Manager
Earned Value Management For Project Performance
Customer Relationship Management System