In this era of technological advancements people are always looking for a faster way to get things done and the applications development market has provided a plethora of solutions to the customers. We have applications for almost everything right from groceries to food delivery so today we will be discussing the cost and the various features involved in the development of the application for a gas delivery app. There are many aspects of the gas delivery application that are to be considered while calculating the cost and the features that have to be added to the application.
Table of Content
How does a gas delivery app work?
Many of the leading gas delivery applications have made it very clear how the User Interface should be and the features it must have. Here are the points that are present in most of the gas delivery app for the ease of customer’s usage.
- The customers have to register with their details such as the name, phone number, etc. in the application that they have already downloaded.
- Enabling Location tracking in the app for an accurate location where you need your fuel to be delivered.
- The customers can simply request for gas and check for the price and other details from their location and the application will notify the station and your fuel will be on your way.
- The delivery partner will deliver the gas to you.
These are the usual step the customer has to follow in a gas delivering application and the application must be easy for the customers to use it.
Features that should be present in your application
The right approach for developing a gas delivery service application is to think of a USP for your business and choose the functions accordingly. Usually, an application brings together an organization’s service and customers with many other factors taken into consideration. The gas delivery application is also an amalgamation of these three panels.
- Admin Panel
- Customer Panel
- Delivery Agent Panel
Putting this all together within an application will get you a complete gas delivery application and the cost that comes along with the development will be discussed later in the section.
The admin panel gives all the rights to the admin right from changing the price of the gases to handling obligations according to his will. The Admin can manage the following things from his Panel.
- The Admin can manage the cost by updating the pricing of different types of gases according to the market trends.
- The Admin can also manage the bookings of the customers and can see if the proper delivery has been made or not and can also make alterations to the reservations.
- The Admin can see the analytics chart provided to him which represents the sales that took place in a week’s duration or a month for keeping proper track of their sales.
- Admin can also handle the delivery partner’s salary and the incentives, the Admin will have to make sure that the safety guidelines are properly followed.
- They reserve the right to determine the cancellation fees for customers and suppliers. The administrator sets a penalty for its customers based on who cancels the gas delivery.
The customer panel provides various features for the customers to use them and they include certain rights the customer can use:
- Delivery date and time can be specified by the customers for the timely delivery of the gas.
- The customers should be able to track their order. The online booking system of the mobile application allows the Customer to check the availability of gas in real-time.
- Multiple payment gateways should be made available for the customer to make their payments.
- The customers should also be able to keep track of their order history and manage them.
- They can write reviews and testimonials about their order and delivery experience.
Delivery agent Panel
The Delivery agent can manage their account using this panel and also take care of a certain aspect.
- They can update their availability by switching from offline to online mode.
- There should be a proper delivery dashboard for the agent to keep track of their finished deliveries and their earnings.
- They can also rate their customer’s response and availability.
- The delivery agent can easily generate invoices in the application for their obligations.
- The navigation function in the delivery agent app for a gas application is equipped with a GPS system. It helps them to reach the end customer and provides navigation for the same.
Searching for Reliable Mobile App Development Company ?
Cost of the development of the gas delivery application
The cost and the pricing for the development of the gas delivery application completely depend on the features and the functionality that you want to add to your application. The development of the application might need a lot of experience and knowledge in the field in order to attract the right customer and grow your business exponentially without any issue. Mostly the development of such delivery application costs around $10K to $15K depending on your requirement and you can also make other necessary changes that will help you in taking your business and build your customer base.
You can deduce the requirements for your application and find the right features to attract your customers to use your delivery application to cater to your gas needs.
You could hire a cheaper resource team that will ultimately take longer to develop your mobile or you could have a team of developers who promises to develop you a mobile application in a short time, but ultimately, none of them proves to be worthy of your time, energy, investment, or even be a part of your company's gas distribution services.
So you must be very careful while hiring developers for the construction of a mobile delivery had on demand. Talking about the cost of development, the cost involved can be worth it because in the end you will be able to your business to the next level and work on the little details to make a great delivery application.