Table of Content
- 1. Introduction to Nodejs
- 2. Some crucial reasons why it is considered best for Web Development
- 5. Big brands are thriving into Nodejs
- 6. It is powered by Google Chrome
- 7. Conclusion
Introduction to Nodejs
web application developmentusing Node.js.
Nodejs is not a framework and it is not a language of programming. Most people are confused and understand it’s a framework or a programming language. It is considered as the most desirable technology because of its vast benefits for custom application development. We often use Node.js to create back-end services such as Web App or Mobile App APIs.
Some crucial reasons why it is considered best for Web Development
- Node.JS is Very Fast
- Node.JS Stimulate Sharing
Node.js energizes the Node Package Manager or NPM proximity. It includes the lots of bundles storehouse, resulting in effective provisions being made by designers.
- Node.JS Make for Real-Time Web Application
Node.js has amazing characteristics when developing real-time apps like chats and gaming apps.
- Node.JS Data Streaming
Web frameworks treat as whole information objects HTTP requests and responses. Node.js handles I/O very well, so we can also take advantage of it and create some incredible stuff.
- Node.JS Increase Productivity
Enterprises can add the frontend and backend teams to a single unit to deliver elevated productivity in less time.
Read More: Things To Be Considered In Nodejs 14 Release
When employing a common language for each client/server-side, synchronization happens fast, which is especially helpful for event-based, real-time applications. Custom Software Development Companies in India prefer to choose Nodejs for online gaming, chats, video conferences, or any solution that needs perpetually updated data due to its asynchronous, non-blocking, single-threaded nature.
Big brands are thriving into Nodejs
- Trello: It requires to depend on event-driven technology that at one moment can manage many open connections. Trello is one of the companies that use Node.js to develop a single page web application for its server side and as a prototype tool.
- PayPal: It is most popular online payment system in world. It is one of the company that use nodejs in production. There was a same issue like Netflix.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is professional networking platform that uses Nodejs in among websites. Previously LinkedIn uses Ruby on Rails app was a synchronous app which the clients used to make several calls for a single page. Nodejs allow asynchronous event system where the client made a single request per page.
It is powered by Google Chrome