Table of Content
- 1.Open source and heavily supported by Google
- 2. It comes with highly efficient architecture
- 3. It's designed to be as agile as possible
- 4. Power of Typescript, Angular CLI and Angular Universal
- 5. Less coding efforts
- 6. Easy Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- 7. It is compatible with ReactJS & other leading frameworks
- 8. Offer multiple options
- 9. Conclusion
The future of Angular is extremely bright. It is a versatile framework that enables to build dynamic and interactive Single-Page applications thanks to its built-in modules, amazing templates, seamless scalability, and easy binding feature. It took everyone by surprise with its unexpected features even before its initial release and now it’s stealing the show.
Angular has been the primary choice for many UI/UX developers and it continues to surprise them with various updates in every release. In this article, we'll look at why, according to numerous experts, Angular is the future of enterprise web applications.
Open source and heavily supported by Google
“Angular has two powerful and seemingly contradictory things going for it: It is both open source and heavily supported by Google and other industry heavyweights. This means that it is not only light, cheap, and flexible to use, but it's been tested at huge scales, will work well on multiple platforms, and continue to get support and updates for the foreseeable future.”
- Devon Fata, CEO of Pixoul
It comes with highly efficient architecture
“The main reason comes down to the fact that Angular comes with slick tooling and highly efficient architecture that allows many large companies to effectively build apps for both their internal processes and external users. Moreover, since it offers a powerful ecosystem with good support from Google, this makes it a reliable and stable framework with no breaking changes that help to furnish a clean and smooth API, especially regarding front-end development. After all, enterprises often have huge numbers of users to deal with at a time. As such, this often demands a framework to be self-sufficient to fulfill every single need. And not only does Angular offer the compatibility feature, but it is also an open source that can effectively boost performance, making it the perfect choice for developing marketplaces and enterprise portals.”
- Eden Cheng, Co-Founder of PeopleFinderFree
Read More: The Complete Guide To Angular Security
It's designed to be as agile as possible
“The main benefit to Angular is that it's designed to be as agile as possible. It eliminates unnecessary code, essentially refactoring on the fly so that applications run more quickly and with fewer problems across browsers. This is a huge step up from previous frameworks that were much clunkier and while unifying, didn't really seek to optimize.
Angular is extremely versatile, as well. It can be used for eCommerce, but also for video streaming apps, user-generated content, socials, and more. Virtually anything you can think of, Angular has a better way of handling it.”
- Rex Freiberger, CEO of Gadget Review
Power of Typescript, Angular CLI and Angular Universal
“Google created the Angular framework, which is an open-source, dynamic, and feature-rich framework. Angular has been utilized by several significant corporations to create robust and stable corporate applications. There are key features of the Angular framework that show that it is the future of enterprise-scale apps. With Angular, TypeScript has virtually become a prerequisite for large-scale commercial apps which allows you to verify why your input isn't what you expected right away.
Next, the popularity of Angular is due in part to its effective command-line interface (CLI). The simple, rapid commands in the Angular CLI help to streamline the entire development process by automating critical operations like app initialization and configuration.
Lastly, the Angular Universal, which is an Angular framework service, allows apps to be rendered on a server rather than a client browser. The most crucial benefit is that it has a high rating in search engines and it can deliver a consistent user experience across all users of your enterprise application.”
- Jacob Villa, Co-Founder and Marketing Director of School Authority
Less coding efforts
“One of the strongest qualities of angular development that makes it the future of enterprise web applications is “less coding efforts.” Angular provides developers with a wide range of tools, making it easier to work command-line interfaces and place folders in specified locations. It is easy to work with Angular from its wide range of customization options. Ultimately, the component-based architecture is the prime factor that makes the framework eligible for the development process of enterprise web applications.”
- Katherine Brown, Founder & Marketing Director ofSpyic
Easy Command-Line Interface (CLI)
“Angular’s acceptance is its dynamic command-line interface (CLI). Angular CLI’s simple, active commands help clarify the entire development process by automating fundamental processes like app initialization and configuration. With the help of Angular CLI, you can add components to your Angular enterprise application within minutes. It also permits you to run end-to-end testing for individual components and the entire software just by applying a few simple commands.”
- Shiv Gupta, Marketing Director of Incrementors Web Solutions
It is compatible with ReactJS & other leading frameworks
The future of enterprise applications requires an incredible amount of work to be done in the shortest possible time, while still providing the highest level of user experience. Angular can fulfill these needs with its features such as data binding, routing, testing frameworks and much more. Angular has also been gaining prominence in recent years because it is compatible with ReactJS and other leading frameworks like VueJS.”
Angular has also been gaining prominence in recent years because it is compatible with ReactJS and other leading frameworks like VueJS.”
- Max Benz, Founder and CEO atremote-job.net
Offer multiple options
1. Component-Based Architecture
Components provide the foundational blocks for the development of Angular applications. The components function together because of their cohesive nature (related functionality). The good thing is that the components allow for reusability in the development of large apps. You can also modify these components easily to aid in the development of desired implementations.
2. Efficient Command Line Interface (CLI)
You can always rely on the simple, quick commands on Angular’s CLI to make the app development process efficient. They can help to automate and app initialization and configuration. In addition, angular CLI allows you to add features to your enterprise web application quickly. You can also conduct end-to-end tests for separate components and the entire application.”
- Harriet Chan, Co-founder atCocoFinder
“Angular's rise to fame is primarily in two large domains - Google backed, and enterprise-level deployments (including NGINX).
- It's easier to maintain and scale: Web apps that require an overhaul in the future will be much easier to maintain with Angular because it automatically updates parts of itself without completely refreshing the entire page. This means you can keep buttons, sliders and other moving parts of your app up-to-date as needed without a complete re-rendering each time, which is great for complicated web apps that need to exist on many different devices.
- Maintainable code with TypeScript.The codes which are used in Angular are using the Typescript language which allows you to add static type to your code. The benefit of static typing is that it helps you to locate bugs easily and sooner in the development process.
- Cohesive-component-based architecture.This is one of the main reasons why Angular is the future of enterprise web applications. The user interface is built like a tree of components. The components are cohesive because they consist of those elements that have related functionality.
- Reusability. Components of angular are self-sufficient. Once you have developed a component with related functionality, you can easily reuse it. The reusability feature is the most useful in the angular framework when it comes to developing enterprise applications.”
- Angular provides best practices to build web applications. It is flexible enough to apply these patterns to small or big projects. On the other hand, other frameworks are more focused on small-scale applications.
- You can write clean and maintainable code using Angular. That's because it encourages you to write testable, maintainable code with structured design patterns such as Dependency Injection or Modules.
- Angular's learning curve is also pretty low compared to other frameworks such as, for instance, React or Vue. Its syntax is simple and easy to learn. You can start building a real-world application on day one.”
- Lynda Fairly, Co-founder ofNumlooker
Angular is equipped with stylish features, and reusable components and remains as a market-driven platform for enterprise application development. It’s amazing features have blown off web development complexities seamlessly and continues to amaze us with tremendous updates in its release. In this blog, we have learned how Angular could be the future of enterprise web applications through various expert opinions.