- Sensory – Rigid of hearing and deafness
- Physical – being unable to use a mouse or a keyboard
- Comprehensive, learning, and neurological - like memory problems or congregation problems
- Visible and Speech - for instance, color blindness or low vision and muteness or spluttering
The web is utilized by a wide variety of people, including those who have visual or motor disablement. A diversity of efficient technologies is obtainable which makes it much simpler for these groups to interact with web-based software applications. Additionally, designing an application to be more approachable generally improves the user experience for all users.
Table of Content
- 1. Enhance accessibility of your applications
- 2. Angular
- 3. Angularjs
- 4. Importance of Angular in Mobile Application Development
Enhance accessibility of your applications
There are different ways to enhance the accessibility of your applications. In this blog, will focus on five of them.
Color is used to deliver information on maps and diagrams. It must be accurately labeled, especially when building online shopping sites. You should label swatches of color with the name of the color, to make it simpler for everyone to make product choices.
There must be an efficient contrast between text-color and its background. This conception is known as the luminosity contrast ratio, and also solicits to the text found on buttons, icons, and images.
Keyboard Alternatives and Navigation
If you decide to execute keyboard shortcuts for your Angular applications, libraries such as angular2-hotkeys and ng-keyboard-shortcuts permits you to clarify large numbers of shortcuts and manage them efficiently.
This makes it worthy to provide keyboard shortcuts and navigational abilities. Frequently people cannot use a mouse, or they may not know where to click.
We can add specific ARIA (Assistive Rich Internet Applications) attributes to streak our templates in a way that easily relates what our component is making it more accessible. With few cases in Angular we may wish to create a custom component but also want to assure if it is accessible as well.
In our app, we can use ARIA attributes to narrate when the menu is visible bluntly. ARIA attributes help screen readers to make them understand when dynamic content has entered into view.
In Angular, the form structure is quite vigorous and feature-rich, but there are some good practices to keep in mind when building any forms. Most Angular forms accompany the same protocols for any accessible HTML form.
The first direction is to use an HTML form tag. This also makes it simpler for keyboard tabbing and navigation. When an HTML form is created, it permits saving the form to be triggered by not just a submit button but also using the enter key by default.
Effectual Use of Semantics in HTML
Several intelligibility matters can be solved by using native elements with proper semantics. Writing Angular apps defines creating HTML mark-up. When coding the HTML that is read by a screen reader, utilize your HTML elements to execute the role they were built for. Angular makes it easy to useand everywhere.
Additionally, because of the extra-ordinary features support and timely updates, most Angular Web Development Companies keep Angular as their top priority for client application development.
Advantages of Angular
- The components of Angular applications are self-sufficient and quite independent that makes angular very reusable and test friendly.
- The angular independent components are very easier to maintain, scale-up and replace.
- Angular enables software developers to sync client and server sides of content that is a huge advantage of search engine optimizations.
- Angular supports lazy loading which makes the applications faster for only those components which are needed to load.
- Typescript’s first perspective of Angular makes for better navigation, cleaner code, and quality product.
Disadvantages of Angular
- The angular learning curve is steep as it required to master in typescript that is a statically typed language.
- The angular command-line interface is liked by many developers but they also complain that documentation is not complete.
Advantages of Angularjs
- Angularjs two-way easier and faster data binding facilities without the intervention of the software developers.
- Angularjs easier and faster prototyping and coding immensely decrease development times.
- MVVM and MVC architecture of Angularjs data from a design that makes Angularjs easier to develop and maintain complex web applications.
Disadvantages of Angularjs
- If you are developer, then you must be familiar with MVC architecture to use AngularJS.
- Angularjs two-way binding checks all the variables twice for updating which makes the UI slow.
Importance of Angular in Mobile Application Development
Angular provides robust tools for Angular developers to create the client-side of mobile applications. The angular best part is that it has long term support by Google and Google’s plan for sticking with it and further scaling up the angular ecosystem. Testing is very quick and simple in the angular framework. It has simplified MVC pattern and declarative UI.