iFour Technolab, a trusted custom software development and software consulting company in India helps clients leverage latest Microsoft technologies for enhancing their business growth and sustainability. iFour Technolab renders software development solutions globally that includes full spectrum of Microsoft technology stack for web, desktop, distributed and mobile applications.
iFour Technolab helps companies to design, develop and integrate business solutions using wide variety of Microsoft technologies as:
- ASP .Net - Server side web application framework allows developer to build dynamic web sites, web applications and web services.
- C# - Object oriented .Net programming language.
- Window Presentation Foundation (WPF) - Presentation framework for building visually stunning user interface for windows web and desktop application.
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) - Set of API in .Net framework for building connected and service oriented applications.
- Active Directory - Directory services that deals and manages access control for all users and computers in windows domain network.
- Internet Information Services - Web server which support HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SMTP and NNTP.
- Microsoft SharePoint - It is the collaboration tool they often use for enterprise integration.
- MS SQL server - Relational database management system with primary function of storing and retrieving data on application request.
- Microsoft AZURE - Growing collection of integrated cloud services for managing applications and services through global networks of Microsoft managed data centres.
- ADO.Net - Data access technology that programmers use to access data and data services from database.
- Microsoft Silverlight - Application platform for running and writing rich internet applications, also it is an application development platform for Windows Phone.
- Enterprise library - It is a set of programming libraries and tools for Microsoft .Net framework.
.NET framework represents many object-oriented design disciplines and code innovations that have become famous business application development over the last decade. The iFour in-house team focuses on adapting trends in Microsoft technologies with use of a web application framework that implements Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern, to enable rapid, error free application development to solve specific business problem. Our professional team of Microsoft specialists use industry best practices to ensure our solution meets client’s enterprise portal needs while allowing their IT resources to remain focused on organization's main business.
Microsoft technologies have the advantages of performance, stability and security to support the organization in achieving this aim. Also, the fast implementation and customer’s ease of access is a key point to use Microsoft solutions, which is essential for today’s business environment. This means clients get faster time to market while maintaining technological advantage with lowering the cost of total software life cycle development.
iFour Technolab implements the best software pattern and best practices of architecting, designing and development approaches with competency in choosing Microsoft servers, browser technology, Mobile and Cloud services. iFour Technolab provides following services with Microsoft technologies:
- Custom Software Development: Desktop and Web
- VSTO Add-in development
- Hybrid Mobile App Development using Xamarin and Telerik Appbuilder
- Custom eCommerce Solution
- And Software Maintenance
As listed above with rich experience in Microsoft technologies, iFour not only renders software applications but also provides the customized Microsoft Office Add-in to the clients. We have worked on and delivered various applications, systems and softwares with Microsoft Office Add-in to enhance time and cost efficiency.
Clients across all following sectors have realised immediate returns while ensuring long term competitive advantages by iFour’s IT services based on Microsoft technologies:
- Transportation and logistics
iFour, a premier asp.net software company in India, offers customer-centric solution from small to large enterprises with ability of integration to ERP and CRM. iFour Technolab provides solutions for B2B, B2C, and B2E using Microsoft Stack. With help of our technical domain experts across Microsoft Technologies, we ensure project deliverables are highly responsive to client’s market needs and successfully executed and developed reliable, reusable and sustainable solutions that helps in continuous increase in customer's efficiency and competitiveness.