Universal Recreational Booking Engine
Client is the prominent service provider in the Netherlands and abroad. It provides optimum services to its customers in Hospitality Industry. The client elevates the user experience by the use of a personalised software with rich and enhanced facilities. From managing group accommodations to maintaining the trail of reservations, the client offers lavish facilities for the comfort of its customer base.
Client had a legacy reservation system with limited features in the system. The data received by the customer was complex which the current software with old architecture was unable to handle. Technology is advancing at fast rate and thus old software lacked compatibility with all the new web technologies and thus customer business was declining.
This made customer to consider revamping and redevelopment of new reservation system with latest technology to remain competitive in market.
The development team faced many challenges during the implementation as well. The biggest challenge of the team was data migration and provide compatibility for all existing websites.
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., a leading sustainable software outsourcing company, developed a sustainable solution with multi-tenant architecture with database sharing and a separate storage for individual customers. The team used latest technology and architecture to make the software robust and reliable.
The system delivered many enhanced features like:
- Flexible and responsive booking module that can fit to any website
- Customizable web plugins for bookings which can work on any third party website without any installation.
- Simple and easy to use booking procedure from quote to confirmation
- Personalized login to website owners to manage bookings and reservations
- Access to booking information anytime anywhere
- Interactive dashboard for website owners to visualize bookings, reservations and group accommodations
- Manages availability and pricing real time with comfort and ease
- "Licensing module" for software owner to manage and track licenses of various website owners
- Accurate and simple import and export of reservation data in the system
- "Offers and discounts module" for the customers to view different offers and apply discounts for the group accommodations and bookings
- Centralized data storage of bookings and reservations with customer information on secured environment
- multi-language and currency support
- "Billing and invoicing module" to manage finance of the bookings and accommodations
- Customized and detailed "Reporting module" for website owners and software owner on bookings, reservations and group accommodations
- Mobile responsive view
|Programming Language||ASP.Net (C#) Framework 4.5|
|Database Management Server||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Architecture||MVC / Entity framework|
With the increased and enhanced features and functionalities, the efficiency and workflow of the system has attained an optimal level. The customised Dashboard and Plan board made it easy for the client and users to avail the rich facilities and have a best use of the software.
Increase in the efficiency was clearly visible due to proper accommodation management. Looking into the security aspect as a major concern, the separated database for the individual user made smooth and easy migration of the users from the older system to the new- fangled system. This made the system more robust and secure.
This new system elevated the user experience by its functionalities with the use of plugins to work seamlessly across all the system and web technologies.