HIPAA Compliant Enterprise Resource Planning System for Hospitals
The customer is a leading consultant in the healthcare domain situated in the United States of America. Customer provides consultancy to healthcare companies with an objective of developing cost-effective business models along with sustainable growth and market leadership. Customer is a leading consultant in healthcare domain situated in the United States of America. Customer provides consultancy to healthcare companies with an objective of developing cost-effective business models along with sustainable growth and market leadership. Customer is a leading consultant in healthcare domain situated in the United States of America. Customer provides consultancy to healthcare companies with an objective of developing cost effective business models along with sustainable growth and market leadership.
Customer realized the need of integrating HIPAA compliance (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) with ERP software solutions, and develop a robust and resilient integrated solution that can be recommended to healthcare companies he is consulting. This integrated solution also had to make sure that it would not impact existing processes of the healthcare companies. To develop such a sustainable solution was the need of the hour for customer.
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., a leading software outsourcing company in India, built an HIPAA Compliant centralized, real-time, robust ERP system with an intention to smoothen the processes that are involved. The solution comprises following features:
- Robust and reliable "Patient Management Module", handles records of patients with enormous accuracy.
- "Laboratory Records Supervision" accumulates patient’s clinical history. For ex. Blood report of a patient.
- "Employee Administration System" module manages the data of the doctors and hospital staff.
- "Role-Based Access Control System" assigns roles to each employee and provides access rights to a system with respect to role. For ex. A Doctor has access to employee management and patient management system.
- "Supplier Management System" contains records of pharmaceutical companies associated with the hospitals and medicines provided by them.
- "Inventory Solutions" manages stocks of medical items such as medicines, injections, instruments, stretchers etc.
- "Appointment Planning and Scheduling" module assigns best suitable appointment on the basis of available slots.
- "Report Generation" module produces dynamic and accurate reports as per the need of the healthcare company.
- Detailed information and customized "Dashboard" for patients, doctors, nurse, hospitals and other users.
- Hospital Portal includes "Admin user management", manages admin using which new admin user can be added, deleted.
- "Wards Availability System" identifies which patient needs to be admitted in which ward.
- "Master Data Management" handles master records of country, state, Lab state, and diagnosis.
|Programming Language||ASP.Net (C#) Framework 4.5|
|Database Management Server||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Architecture||MVC / NHibernate framework|
With the customized and sustainable ERP solution provided by iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., customer helps healthcare companies achieve HIPAA compliance that allow consistent and secured patient data, high efficiency in handling information, integrated and real-time availability of information, dynamic and accurate reporting and high customer satisfaction that ultimately results into reduction in costs, better reputation in the market.