Business Letters Template Manager
Business Letters Template Manager
Customer is a global information service provider based in Melbourne, Australia. Customer specializes in providing productivity improvement products to SMBs (Small and Medium Businesses). Customer provides sustainable solutions in the field of application development and develops products that focus on performance improvement. Customer focuses on offering products to industries in the field of energy and waste decomposition.
Customer noticed that managing different business letters of clients was becoming arduous. Customer realized the need to develop an application to maintain business letters in an effective manner. Customer had the onerous task of managing the business letter templates stored at different locations. The users could not access these business letters via Internet. Business users had to invest a lot of time and effort to manually change the template sections according to their needs and customer observed the need of developing comprehensive system to manage business letters and templates.
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd., a leading offshore software development company, built windows based application and a web based application that helps the business users to manage their business letters in an efficient and convenient way.
Windows based application comprises of following features:
- ‘Customized Business Letter Templates’ to search, design and manage business letters with predefined templates.
- ‘Templates manager’ module to categorize templates and save drafted versions of business letters for future use.
- ’Variable module‘ to store and replace content automatically during the letter generation to avoid repetitive typing.
- ‘Work Offline’ feature to create and save business letters on local machine without connecting to the internet.
- Ability to synchronize the business letters of windows application with the web based application.
- ‘Automatic Upgrade’ functionality to update the application automatically to the latest version.
Web based application comprises of these features:
- Wide range of subscription plans are available for registration catering to different type of business users.
- Trial version of the application is available to attract potential users and to market the product efficiently.
- Flexibility to upgrade and downgrade subscription plan is provided to business users according to their usage.
- ‘Template manager’ module to create business letters from a list of predefined templates and preview your own business letters online.
- Restricted and monitored access to system for various users based on roles and rights assigned to them.
- ‘Automatic Backup’ functionality to store and periodically backup all the user’s data at a single location
|Type||Website, Window application|
|Programming Language||ASP.Net (C#) Framework 4.5|
|Database Management Server||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Architecture||MVC / Entity framework, Windows form|
iFour Technolab Pvt. Ltd. provided a sustainable solution by developing an application to manage business letters efficiently. The reliable windows based application and the robust web based application provided an edge to business users by reducing the overhead of maintaining different versions of their business letters. The synchronization between these two applications is a unique feature which makes these applications stand out among its competitors.